Making you feel comfortable about your purchase during the building process is important to us, but so is making you feel comfortable after you move in. We’re proud to offer a warranty program that we believe to be one of the most comprehensive in the industry.
In order to provide you assurance of owning a quality home, your new home is covered by the Cachet Fine Homes limited warranty. The basic terms of the warranty are as follows:
1. Six Month Checkup: We have carefully inspected your new home and feel we have delivered an excellent product. As you settle in, you may discover items needing warranty work which are not noticed until the home is used on a daily basis. We will schedule a checkup during the sixth month of occupancy to identify at that time any items needing attention. Please hold warranty calls (except emergencies) until your six month checkup. In emergency situations please call the phone number provided with your purchase package.
2. One (1) Year Warranty Service (6 months to 1 year): After the first six months, it is unlikely that problems will occur resulting from the original construction. However, if you need warranty service during this time, you may call our customer service department or e-mail your request. Please refer to your purchase package for complete details.
3. Two (2) Year Warranty Service: Warranty service will be provided up to the second anniversary date of occupancy for the heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing systems only. Please refer to your purchase package for complete details.
4. Correction Time: We will work to fulfill your request within a reasonable amount of time. Please be patient if we must order materials or investigate the cause of a situation. We understand that people have busy schedules and that it may be difficult to set up an appointment. The more flexible you can be, the sooner we should be able to fulfill your request.
5. Service After Warranty: If you request a repair or adjustment after your warranty coverage has past, we can offer our service for a reasonable fee Please refer to your purchase package for a list of trade numbers you can contact for service work.
6. Ten (10) Year Warranty Coverage: From the second to the tenth anniversary, your home is warranted against major structural defects. The warrantor for this period is Progressive New Home Warranty. A major structural defect is actual physical damage to the load-bearing structure of the home and failure of the load-bearing components, causing a safety hazard.