Mackenzie Ranch was designed for families who love small town community charm. This affordable community is situated in the heart of Lacombe, a vibrant Town only 30 minutes from Red Deer and 1 hour from Edmonton making this a perfect home base for any age or stage in your life. The picturesque downtown community of Lacombe provides you quick access to coffee shops, groceries and more amenities than you could dream of.
One of the best parts of having so much nature at your doorstep – is the endless way to immerse yourself in it. Around the Town of Lacombe, you are only limited by your imagination.
Mackenzie Ranch is situated within 10 minutes of Gull Lake and Aspen Beach provincial park and 20 minutes from Alix Lake and about 1 hour from Rocky Mountain House offering you limitless four seasons of recreation. Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Water Skiing, Camping, Fishing, Golfing, Organic Farms…..
Come and discover the beauty of central Alberta from your backyard and see why so many are enjoying an affordable easy lifestyle!
Lacombe offers a long list of advantages:
- strong community clubs and social groups
- an efficient hospital and related medical services
- an active Farmer’s Market
- some of Central Alberta’s best 18 hole golf courses
- a large number of professional people and a wide selection of technical people call Lacombe home
- a good geographic location – on the Edmonton-Calgary industrial corridor
- close to Sylvan Lake and Gull Lake (exceptional summer recreation)
- an exciting and historic downtown
- a large number of annual activities
- excellent tourists accommodation facilities
- a broad selection of churches
Lacombe’s close proximity to major centers adds to it’s desirability as your ‘community of choice’-
- located 18 km north of Red Deer
- located 118 km south of Edmonton
- located 116 km north of Calgary
- located within 10 minutes of Gull Lake and Aspen Beach Provincial Park
- located within 30 minutes of Sylvan Lake and Jarvis Bay Provincial Park
- located within 20 minutes of Alex Lake
- located within 1 hour of Rocky Mountain House which is in close proximity to Alberta’s Rocky Mountains