Cachet Fine Homes combines high quality construction, attention to detail and exceptional style and customer service in all our new home projects. We make sure our clients’ needs are reflected in our work.
Cachet Fine Homes uses only the most experienced subcontractors and quality materials so that your new home is built to last. Here is a list of our standard specification to help establish a starting point in planning your new home construction.
INCLUDED UPGRADES & CONVENIENCES
- 5 year National Home Warranty.
- Cachet Fine Himes One Year Service Warranty.
- Cachet Fine Homes “New Home Buyers Guide” to explain and work you through entire process.
- In-house Architectural Designers personally customize your home plan.
- Innovative, in-house Professional Interior Designer available to assist with all interior selections
- Complete personal blueprint and materials review.
- Garage door belt drive opener with 2 controls.
- Shut off valves at all sinks & toilets.
- Utilities paid to possession.
- Cable TV live for 30 days at time of move-in
- Interest expense on construction mortgage paid to possession.
- Legal fee’s for documentation, turnover interview, and closing statements, so long as builders solicitor is used (does not include any costs associated with financing).
- 9’ ceiling height*
- Steel reinforced foundation walls
- Reinforced concrete garage floor with gravel base
- Broom finished reinforced driveway full width of garage
- Broom finished reinforced sidewalk
- ¾” tongue & groove OSB sub-floor, nailed w/ ring nails, and glued.
- 3/8” OSB wall sheathing.
- 7/16” OSB roof sheathing.
- 2 x 6 exterior walls framed 16” on center.
- 2 x 6 exterior garage walls framed 16” on center *
- 2 x 4 interior walls framed 16” on center *
- Engineered floor system
- Engineered truss system 24” on center
- 6” or 8” facia *
- Decora plugs and switches
- 3 piece basement rough-in
- High Efficiency Furnace
- 3” bath fans vented to the exterior
- GFI circuits in all bathrooms
- 2 exterior weather-proof plugs on GFI circuits
- Eave plug and switch
- 2 exterior frost free hose bibs
- 40 US gallon power vented hot water tank
- Central vac rough-in.
- Primary ventilation fan.
- 3 telephone outlets
- 3 cable outlets
- Choice of oak, maple, Alder, Hickory in 12 door styles and 7 colors with PVC in 5 profiles and 4 colors.
- 6430 Knobs and handles
- Laminate – Formica, Wilsonart and Pionote Matt Finish – full wood or self edge
- 1 set of pot and pan drawers, top drawer above all base cabinets
- Kindred stainless steel 20 guage double bowl top mount sink
- Kohler coralais single lever in chrome sink fixture
- Full height tile back splash – in large variety of colors
- LG spacesaver mirco hood fan
- Dishwasher – Whirlpool DU915PWK white or black in color
- OTR Microwave LMV1640DBI white or black in color.
- Fridge – 30” Whirlpool ET8CHKXKQ white or black in color
- Stove – Whirlpool ceran top WERP4120SQ white or black in color
- Paint grade pantry door with ½ narrow reed glass insert.
- Vinyl siding – numerous color combinations to choose from
- Manufactured stone accents
- Smart Board trim accents – painted*
- 20 year 3 Tab asphalt shingles*
- R20 fiberglass insulated exterior wall with vapor barrier
- R12 in exterior basement walls
- R40 blown/batt insulated ceiling with vapor barrier
- PVC insulated dual pane windows with in-glass grills on front elevation
- Embossed 6 panel fiberglass front door
- 8’ high steel insulated overhead garage door*
- Satin Nickel/Antique Nickel or Venetian Bronze exterior hardware
- Wall paint – General Paint 2 main W/M wall colors (full rooms) and 1 accent in W color in a Premium Latex primer and two coats of Premium eggshell acrylic latex
- Spantex fine to medium textured ceiling
- Square corners
- MDF – door jambs, 2 ¼” baseboards, and 2 ¼” casings
- Interior doors include smooth or textured finish (Clermont, Carrara, Coravado)
- 12” free slide wire shelving in closets
- 16” wire shelving in linen closet
- 16” tight mesh wire shelving in pantry
- Door hardware – Kwikset Hancock in 3 color choices: Venetian Bronze, Satin Nickel, Antique Nickel
- Carpet – GE adventure 11 (Plush) or GE Algiers (Berber) with 8 ½ lb underlay
- Congoleum linoleum – Pacesetter or equivalent
- Large basement windows that will accommodate future basement development
- Cabinetry (see kitchen).
- 1 row of ceramic tile trim (vanity/shower/tub).
- Hytec fiberglass shower/tub.
- Shower doors 4 mm tempered glass with chrome frame
- Hytec Brindisi corner or soaker tub.
- Drop in china basin in white.
- Pedestal Kohler sink in white*.
- Kohler Coralais single lever in chrome sink fixture.
- 18” tile high around ensuite tubs (with no fiberglass wall).
- Oval mirror over pedestal sink.
- Kohler Coralais coordinating bath hardware
* As Per Plan (Clause: Specifications can be changed or altered without written notice, at any time)