At Cachet Fines Homes we sell more than just a home, we offer the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are dealing with a builder that offers excellent quality of products and service. Our exclusive warranty that is available on all of our homes proves that we stand behind our products. Offering an extended warranty, we are confirming our confidence in our homes, our trades and our products.
What’s covered under a 1-2-5-10 Year Home Warranty Certificate in Alberta
1 Year Material & Labour Warranty
- First 12 months – Coverage for any defect in materials and labour
- 2 year Material and Labour Warranty
- First 24 months – Coverage for any defect in materials and labour supplied for the electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning delivery and distribution systems.
5 Year Building Envelope Warranty
- Coverage for the building envelope for up to five years for defects in the building envelope of a new home, including a defect which permits unintended water penetration such that it causes, or is likely to cause, material damage to the new home. In addition, coverage for any defect in materials and labour supplied for the exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors that may lead to detachment or material damage to the new home
There is also an option for the new homeowner to extend coverage for up to an additional 2 years
10 Year Structural Defects Warranty
Coverage for structural defects for up to 10 years for:
- Any defect in materials and labour that results in the failure of a load-bearing part of the new home
- A defect that causes structural damage that materially and adversely affects the use of the new home for residential occupancy