First Time Home Buyer Programs and Resources from Cachet Fine Homes
- Did you know that as a first time home buyer you may be eligible to withdraw up to $25,000 tax free from your RRSP to build a new home? Learn more about the Government of Canada’s Home Buyers’ Plan
- Read about the government’s First Time Home Buyer’s Tax Credit to see if you qualify
- Consider getting pre-qualified with our Approved Mortgage Broker (click here for a list of required documents and learn just how painless it can be to qualify for a mortgage)
Mortgage Tips to help you in your future:
- A larger down payment on your new home can save you thousands of dollars over the long term (an insurance premium is required if your down payment is less than 20%)
- Making bi-weekly payments instead of monthly payments (that’s just 2 extra payments per year) can have a significant impact on your mortgage; ask your lender for more details
- Find even more valuable resources here.