Have a party to go to this Halloween and not sure what to bring for an appetizer?
Why not bring mummy dogs!? This is a very easy and quick appie you can make and it also shows off your creative side! One of our staff members is actually making this for one of the parties she is going to and we figured why not share this great idea with everyone else!
What you will need;
- 1 can of Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls OR 1 can of the crescent dough sheet
- 2 ½ slices of cheese, quartered
- 10 large hot dogs
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Unroll the dough and separate
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slide cheese into quarters
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and ¼ slice of cheese to look like ‘bandages’ so hot dog shows through for ‘face’
- Place the wrapped mummy dogs (cheese upside down) and spray the dough lightly with cooking spray
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard. Draw features on the ‘face’
… Done! How easy was that!?
Cachet Fine Homes, home builder in Lacombe and Blackfalds, AB just had to share this with you!
Happy Halloween everyone!